BitTorrent (BTT) is the token of the largest torrent tracker in the world. The startup’s ICO was completed in 15 minutes, during which $ 7 million was raised. In the article, we will tell you what kind of project it is, what is the reason for its success, and how it will develop further.
BitTorrent (BTT) Review
What is BitTorrent. Designed by Bram Cohen in 2001, a peer-to-peer (P2P) protocol for transporting big data over the Internet: video plays, TV series, movies, shows, and more. The client of the project is called μTorrent or Torrent Classic. μTorrent is used by over 150 million users worldwide (170 million at its peak).
What is Project Atlas. In the summer of 2018, blockchain startup Tron Foundation got BitTorrent for $ 140 million. According to Justin Sun, founder of the Tron Foundation, the purchase is the first phase of their Project Atlas initiative, in which the company intends to:
- Perform a device in BitTorrent to help torrent tracker users to wait logged in as long as feasible to improve the rate of downloading / uploading files. Service being tested: BitTorrent Speed function in μTorrent client.
- Create a paid file storage service. For this, permanent storage devices for user memory (HDD, SSD) will be used. As with file distribution, storage will be done using peer-to-peer protocols. The function is being tested, the name is BitTorrent File System (BTFS).
- Build a set for buying/selling content within a flow tracker. We are talking about both standard purchases (bought a movie, downloaded, and watched), and about subscription and payment for viewing streaming content. Partly completed in BitTorrent Now app plus DLive.tv streaming assistance.
What is BTT token. A cryptocurrency was created to stimulate system participants to take useful actions and service torrent tracker transactions. The BTT coin is launched based on the TRC-10 cryptographic token on top of the Tron blockchain. Find more info on https://alligat0r.com/exchanges
Shiba Inu: the pros and cons of cryptocurrency
There are a number of good reasons why the purchase of the Shiba Inu Token (SHIB) is a good investment. Of course, this cryptocurrency has some drawbacks, but there are much more arguments in favor of its acquisition. Let’s start with the positives:
- Many experts and financial analysts are making positive forecasts for the future.
- All currencies created based on the Ethereum blockchain are respected by traders.
- Shiba Inu has attracted the attention of many famous personalities. Even Elon Musk is constantly watching him. With millions of followers on Twitter and other social networks, Elon manages a huge audience. That only is the post with the image of a dog, which caused a sharp rise in cryptocurrency.
- You can make BTT to SHIB exchange to understand which variant is better.
- Another advantage of SHIB is directly related to the previous argument. SHIB has long been a part of the popular Memes coins movement and has received universal public support.
In the near future, it is planned to launch ShibaSwap – the official platform.
If a trader wants to buy SHIB, he will not have to spend a lot of time searching for an exchange. Today Shiba Inu token is traded on many well-known platforms – including Capital.com and Binance.
Shiba Inu has only one significant drawback, which is common to all Memes coins. The fact is that cryptocurrencies based on various memes are very volatile. They are not backed up by real value, so their value is highly questionable. Today the price may be one, tomorrow another. In this regard, working with cryptocurrencies on the market is very similar to a roller coaster. True, in the case of roller coasters, ups and downs can still be predicted, which cannot be said about the further fate of Shiba Inu, Dogecoin, and other altcoins.